Okay, so I have some fun summer pics that I want to post IN ORDER, but my computer is NOT cooperating! So here are some summer 09' highlights in very random order!

This is Brinley and Makayla Criddle in June. The Criddle family moved away about 4 years ago and these two were the best of friends! It was amazing to see these two together and realize how much they've grown up! Brinley was thrilled when Makayla called to say she was coming to visit for the week! They played non-stop and made up for lots of lost time! Hopefully this will become a new tradition each summer so the girls can keep in touch.

Kolby had a blast playing machine pitch this summer! He has been the little dude bat boy for so long and it was fun for him to finally be old enough to play with the big boys! He takes after his big brother and knows how to spank a ball far! Kolby just made the "Crush" baseball traveling team a few weeks ago and thinks he's really in the big leagues now! I can't wait to watch my littlest ball player out on the field!
More machine pitch snaps. Swing batter batter!

This is a snap from our trip to Alaska! Yes, we went river rafting down the Nanana River in Denali National Park. This WILD river 100% glacier fed! It might sound a little crazy to PAY to go down level 4 rapids in 33 degree water, but if you know me the CRAZIER it is the FUNNER!
This beautiful smiling baby is Heston Alan Williams! He is the son of my sister Mindee. This was taken at the Gleave Reunion at Pine Lake on July 11th. As you can see I am one lucky aunt! We had the best time singing around the campfire while Ryan played the guitar and riding the Rangers over Barney Top and to our property. Of all of the places in the world Pine Lake is definately one of my favoirites! The reason the Gleave Reunion is held there every year is because my great grandpa, Rob Gleave built the dam in the 1930's.
ALASKA!

This is silly bowinkle Preston holding moose antlers in Denali Park! I read in the news paper last week that Denali national park is one of the 10 places everyone should visit before they die! It was amazing to see wild grizlies, caraboo, red fox, moose, lynx, m0untain goat and much more in Alaska!

Preston and I holding a baby Ice berg with the glacier in the back ground on the Kenai Feords boat tour out of Seward, Alaska! This was probably the highlight of our trip! The scenery/wildlife was breathtaking! We saw dolphins, humpback whales, puffins, and sea lions up close and personal! Hard to believe this picture was taken in July! We were FREEZING!

Preston and I with Leslie and Andy Groft on a Ferry in Seattle, Washington. We were headed over to the small island known as Bainbridge. There we had an awesome lunch and picked the most delicious wild blackberries!

Okkur Temple Open house in June! My mom and I took the kids while Preston was getting his monthly jolt of medicine.

This is Brinley and her coach (aka daddy) at the regional Hershey's Track meet in Richfield, Utah. She quallified in Cedar City first by taking 1st in the 50 meter and 2nd in the 100 meter. Then she got to run at Regionals! Way to go speedy Brin!

Styling Brin at the 4th of July parade!

Kache getting his name called at the opeining of the Little League Championships in Cedar. It came down to Cedar National against Cedar American for the championships! Unfortunatley, Cedar American took the title, but Kache sure had a great season! I love to watch him play!

Preston and I at the bottom of Snoqualmie falls near Seattle Washington. GORGEOUS PLACE!

Kache Howard White........Cedar National Allstar 2009
6 comments:
your Alaska trip is so amazing. I can't believe you got to hold a baby iceberg!
Looks like a fun fun summer.
Good times! Wishing I was brave enough to do the river rafting! You are crazy!
Tara
I just barley saw this post!!! My blog must not of updated it for some reason!!! Love all of the fun pictures. Your kids are such good little athleates!!! I am so proud of them. Your Alaska trip lookes like it was pretty amazing! Loved the picture of you guys rafting!!!
Hey Kami.
I came across your blog from my sisters page. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you guys have had a great summer!!!
I just saw this one...blogger has changed and not for the good,lol! Love all the pictures :) oh, and cute background!
looks like you guys had a fun busy summer. Awesome pics of Alaska.
Post a Comment