Our Cute Red Heads!
Kache (10), Brinley (8) and Kolby (5)
September 4, 2007
Kache's 10th B-day. He had a camping sleepover in our back yard complete with a campfire BBQ, smores, tents and a bunch of rowdy boys! I can't believe that I have a ten year old!
Halloween 2007!
Kache was the "Grinch" , Brinley was "Cindy Lou Hoo" and Kolby was "Max" the dog (poor kid)
Kache was the "Grinch" , Brinley was "Cindy Lou Hoo" and Kolby was "Max" the dog (poor kid)
This do was no easy task, but you know how I am with big hair. It just comes natural! I think this do is even bigger than my high school hair! Do ya think????
Brinley got to go to a Halloween Party a few days before Halloween so I dressed her like the person she was acting most like on that day ....a WITCH! J/K Her little"redhead temper" is pretty mild. She is very sweet and helpful most of the time.
December 2007!


Brinley's baptism was November 10th 2007. She was baptised with her cousin Brecklyn (Brett's little girl). They were both baptised and confirmed by their daddy's. Aunt Cindee led the music, Grandma Linda played the piano, Aunt Mindee gave a talk , Kache and Kasun played a violin duet and Aunt Sundee gave the prayer and Kolby just sat and looked cute as a button. Sylvia and I prepared the luncheon afterward. It was cute! We had an autumn theme and served pumpkin shaped bread bowls with soup and salad. Brinley requested apples dipped in carmel, chocolate and butterfinger for desert. I have a yummy homemade carmel recipe we love that I used. Plus we made lots of other sweet treats.
It was a very special day and so fun to see everybody!
Kolby's first day of class at Busy Bee Preschool with his teacher Miss Brenda.
Don't let this cute smile fool you! His nickname isn't "Lucy" for nothing. It's just short for Lucifer! He is a cute little devil though and crazy about women. Yes, he told his sunbeam teacher that she was a "Hot babe ah". When she told him that she was married he said "No problem, I'll just punch your husband in the face! Nice huh! He's a charmer just like his papa!




1 comment:
I love all of the pictures and cute backdrop. What handsome boys and Brindley is such a beauty!!!
Post a Comment